Sunday, July 12, 2015

Life in the North❤️

Hi, welcome to my life here in the North in Finland! It's important to be polite, so I'm going to introduce myself: My name is Anna and I live in Finland in the second oldest city in Finland, Porvoo. It's not far away from the capital, Helsinki, only 45 kilometers. Our family has many animals; A bunny called Tiikeri (which means tiger in finnish), a cat called Kaino (she's very fat), chickens and sheeps in the summer! In September we're going to get a dog, an Austrailian Labradoodle!
OK. Enough about animals and more about me. I am a total bookworm! My favourite genre is fantasy but I also love John Green's books!
I love, love, love to bake!
I play the piano and I can also play a little bit of guitar.
My mum's dad is spanish and I just a week ago went to see my second cousins there (there might come a blogpost about my trip there later)!
OK. Now I've been blabbing about my life long enough, so bye! See you next time:)
Kisses
-Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment