Sunday, July 26, 2015

20 Random Facts About Me❤️

Heyy! Sorry that I haven't posted in 11 days! I just had a busy week and just haven't had time... And you know how you start a blog, or something and first you write twice a day and then you forget... (Please don't say I'm the only one who does this)
Sooo, anyways I decided to do 20 random facts about me today, since I don't have any better ideas!
1. I have green eyes❤
2. I love traveling❤
3. When I'm older I want to go as an exchange student to some english speaking country❤
4. I love music e.g. singing, piano and guitar❤
5. I'm saving for an iPhone 6 16GB❤
6. My favourite dip flavour is Ranch❤
7. I'd love to go to America, England, Austrailia and New Zealand❤
8. My school has about 100 pupils❤
9. I have caramel brown hair❤
10. My favourite song is Hall of fame by The Script❤
11. It's very hard to save money for me❤
12. My favourite name is Iris❤
13. I hate mushrooms.
14. My favourite colours are turqoise and white❤
15. I looove tuna bread❤
16. I strongly dislike any kind of animal abuse even if it's bugs.
17. I love sunsets❤
18. I like to draw but I never know what to draw❤
19. My favourite clothes shop is H&M because in Porvoo (where I live) we don't have anything better❤
20. My favourite youtubers are; Mmiisas, Alisha Marie, Mylifeaseva, Rclbeauty101, Maybaby, Zoella and Bethany Mota.

No comments:

Post a Comment